- Connect & Print accessories for easy set up – nothing else to buy
- Compact desktop printer for applications where space is limited
- Battery option facilitates mobility
- Unique double clam shell design offers easy drop-in loading of paper and ribbon supplies
- Standard Interfaces include Serial, USB, and Centronics
- Dual print technology ensures ability to print on most label types
- Self-strip with label taken sensor is standard
- High throughput with print speeds up to 4 inches per second
- Choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution
- Easily replaceable QuickMount™ printhead – no tools required
- Ethernet enable with EasyLAN 100e Print Server
The EasyCoder® PC4 is the perfect printer for the inexperienced or busy user. Intermec’s Connect & Print concept makes setting up and printing a quick and easy task.
Everything is included in the low price: software, drivers, cables, and labels. The printer comes complete with LabelShop® START – Intermec’s label design software – and InterDriver™ Windows® Driver. This enables the user to easily print bar code labels from Windows applications, including Microsoft® Office™ and other popular programs.
The printer’s compact size, sturdiness, and silent operation make it ideal for a variety of applications, including retail, office, healthcare, logistics, government, and manufacturing. Additionally, the battery option for the EasyCoder PC4 facilitates mobile printing. Labels are printed quickly and easily, whether the printer is powered via AC outlet or battery, throughout a full shift.
The EasyCoder PC4 prints faster and with better quality than most competing printers in its price range, and includes dual print technology, Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer, for printing on various label materials.
The unique double clam shell design makes it extremely easy to load supplies with the simple drop-in method. Label and ribbon changes can be done in no time.
The RS-232 Serial, USB, and Centronics interfaces are standard to facilitate printer connections. Firmware can easily be upgraded via the interface connection or by using the Flash memory cartridge.
The EasyCoder PC4 printer comes with standard features like Self-Strip with Label-Taken sensor and Black Mark sensor.
Mobile battery unit
Flash memory cartridges
The EasyCoder PC4 printer is compatible with EasyCoder 91 and EasyCoder 7422 applications, so adding the new EasyCoder PC4 is simple.
With all its built-in benefits, the EasyCoder PC4 is really a smart choice that offers excellent value for an affordable price.