• Rugged and Reliable – With uncompromising standards, the RL4 endures even the most punishing environments, and passes the MIL-STD 810F drop testing requirements. The RL4 is so rugged it continues to print after 26 consecutive drops to concrete from 6ft (1.8m) even when tested at extreme temperature conditions.
• Complete Line of Accessories – The versatile RL4 comes with a wide selection of charging and mounting accessories that allow it to be worn on the hip, mounted in a truck or even mounted and powered from a forklift.
• Easy to Integrate – The RL4 comes with popular language emulations that allow you to easily replace existing printers in the workplace. The printer is also compatible with most popular WMS packages and offers optional wireless 802.11 and Bluetooth connectivity.
• Great Battery Power – The long lasting lithium-ion battery offers maximum power capacity for a full 8-hour shift, even under the toughest conditions.
• Easy to Use – Nobody likes to change the paper roll, but we’ve made it so easy you can do it with one hand. We’ve also included an easy to read LCD screen with simple user interface buttons and a peel-and-present mechanism for quicker label application.
• Complete Line of Media & Supplies – Our Certified Label Supply Program ensures optimum, trouble-free performance from the RL4 and guarantees the highest quality print output and image stability.
• Two Year Warranty – Comes with the industry’s only two-year standard warranty – twice that of the competition!
Datamax-O’Neil built its reputation on rugged and reliable portable receipt printers and has now used this expertise to design the industry’s most rugged portable label printer. The RL4 is a durable 4-inch (102mm) direct thermal printer with a rugged design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed. We’re so confident in the quality and long term reliability of these printers that we include a 2-year warranty free of charge. That’s double what the competition offers. Anybody who’s ever been in a warehouse knows that when shipments are processed more quickly and effectively, productivity is increased and errors are reduced. The RL4 improves efficiency and productivity by allowing workers to print and apply barcode labels directly at the point of application. Using an RL4 to print on-demand labels also eliminates the danger of mixing up batch printed labels and saving thousands of dollars in potential shipping errors. The printer can even be mounted on fork trucks for added convenience and versatility. We’ve made integration easy. Replace existing printers using Datamax-O’Neil’s language emulations. The RL4 is compatible with most popular warehouse management software programs, independent label design programs and remote management packages.